- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SCHEDULED PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SCHEDULED FULL COUNCIL MEETINGS AND PLANNING MEETINGS WHICH WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES ALL PLAY AREAS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The Parish comprises three villages each with it's own distinct character. Please see attached document relevant to the village where you live for details about how to obtain practical assistance:
- Please note that the Parish Office is now closed to visitors until further notice but please feel free to contact Claire Goossens on 01825 714555 or by email at email@example.com
- If you would like more information about Covid-19 or Wealden District Council's services during this time, their website has a dedicated page which is regularly updated. The link is: https://www.wealden.gov.uk/news-and-events/coronavirus-covid-19-latest/ but the link is also prominent on the WDC homepage. You can also follow WDC's twitter account (@wealdendistrict), like their Facebook page or sign up to MyAlerts for regular updates
- CORONAVIRUS: NEED HELP? Your community hub is HERE!
- Community Hubs - Information about supermarkets
- Community Hubs - Issues and guidance for staff and volunteers
- Wealden Citizens Advice Bureaux in Hailsham, Crowborough and Uckfield are still open and all advisers are working from home but able to take phone calls and give advice or information on advice-line number 03003309022.
- WEALDEN BUSINESS RATE GRANTS AVAILABLE Click Here
- Wealden District Police - Spring 2020 Newsletter
- Forest Row Energy is so happy to announce that it has been awarded funding to help support homes heated by oil in the local area to go renewable!! You need to apply to take part, please complete the application asap as spaces are limited to 50 homes.
- Biffa are able to resume the household bulky waste collection service from Tuesday 5 May 2020.
Bookings and payments can be made for this service from Friday 1 May 2020.
For further information on the bulky waste collection service, including what we collect and the charges please visit https://www.wealden.gov.uk/recycling-and-waste/bulky-household-waste-collections/
- WEALDLINK SERVICE SUSPENSION DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
In order to protect staff, volunteers and passengers during this difficult time Wealdlink has reluctantly decided to suspend bus services 224, 225, 226 and Saturday 262 for a period of 3 weeks, when the suspension of services will be reviewed taking into account Government restrictions at that time. Please check our website for updates.
Wealdlink is operating a limited shopping delivery service for vulnerable people in need. Contact us on 01892 771332 if you need help in getting shopping.
- See https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/roadsandtransport/public/buses/bus-service-changes/ for the latest bus service information.
- Wealden Senior Citizens Partnership - Grey Matters
- Healthwatch East Sussex COVID-19 public survey is now live on https://healthwatcheastsussex.co.uk/covid19survey/
- BLUEBELL RAILWAY
For more information visit https://www.bluebell-railway.com
- GREAT BRITISH SPRING CLEAN - Postponed until 11-27 September 2020
-BRIDGE COTTAGE, UCKFIELD - EVENTS
For more information visit www.bridgecottageuckfield.co.uk
For further information contact Claire Goossens at the Parish Office on 01825 714555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulations - Any personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address given via this website will only be used to provide a requested service, kept for as long as necessary to provide that service and will not be disclosed to any other third party without your prior permission or unless we are required to do so by law.